Search This Blog

Tuesday 5 April 2022

MY BASAL CELL CARCINOMA---VISION EXPRESS EDINBURGH

 


                                                                    



                                                BASAL CELL CARCINOMA


        I have just heard from the Princess Alexandra Eye Pavilion that the

          SKIN CANCER IN MY EYELID

      that was successfully removed by Dr. Jan Kerr on 26th January 2022 was a Basal Cell Carcinoma,

              Vision Express Edinburgh had previously advised me that I shouldn't see a physician about the growth, that I should subject it to hot steam for several weeks, and that they would then decide whether to give me antibiotics!! Fortunately I disregarded this totally unprofessional advice, I have since switched to  highly competent opticians in Stockbridge, who have fitted me with a much better set of three pairs of glasses, at a substantially cheaper price. The quality of the frames at Vision Express is quite basic and they have a penchant for throwing in extra charges as part of their hard sell techniques..

  


No comments:

Post a Comment