Search This Blog

Monday 4 April 2022

CAPITALISM: JOKES AND CARTOONS


   

                                                    

Two man are locked in a room. There is a cake in the middle of it. The first one thinks: "I now have two options:

1. I take half of the cake and the other half is for that other guy.
2. I kill that other guy and have the cake all by myself."

He goes for the second option and kills the other man. Then he starts eating the cake.

After he's halfway through, he says: "Phew, no. I'm full. Can't eat anymore."
 UPVOTE  DOWNVOTE  REPORT

"Dad, what's capitalism?"

"Here, take this £5 note and go and get me a BLT with a large coca cola."

The boy left his house and took the only possible route, up a huge hill. He got to the counter and made the order.

"That'll be £7.34," said the assistant.

"I only have £5, mister," said the boy. The assistant shrugged his shoulders and the boy left.

The boy barged in through the front door and shouted, "Dad, I just went all that way for you and you didn't give me enough money."

The dad looked him in the eye and said, "Son, that's capitalism."

                                                                   



                                                                                 












No comments:

Post a Comment