Search This Blog

Sunday 27 March 2016

MY BEST CHESS.COM WIN EVER, AND A VERY LUCK ONE TOO



                                                                                 

  My opponent's Chess.com rating was 1992 before the game, and 1982 afterwards, This was a comedy of errors played during my wee small hours, while Scott was disturbing me with noises from the kitchen, My opponent must have got confused too. I played the King's Gambit without knowing the opening properly, and it looked as if I was reaping the consequences

                            LEONARD (SCOTLAND) versus NAPOLON BRAHO (UNITED STATES)


           Two games later I achieved my highest ever Chess.com rating (1896)

Live Chess - Blitz

1896


    The next day I finally achieved a 1900 rating (1901)


                                              JOSHUA RUBIN (ISRAEL) versus LEONARD

                 

                                                                                                          


                                                         

Then a 20 move win against a higher ranked player and another new high (1909)!









No comments:

Post a Comment