Search This Blog

Saturday 16 May 2015

WHERE LUCIFER LINGERS (Songwriter RON LINDSAY)

       WHERE LUCIFER LINGERS, an inspirational song for all people with mental health issues, singer Pauline Alexander, composer Ron Lindsay








        Following your request for posts I don't know if this is appropriate Thomas - if not I understand. Around 2006 while I was experiencing another meltdown I visited the old 'asylum' psychiatric hospital that I was first admitted to in 1979. It was now closed - I sate on the grass verge outside and wrote this song Where Lucifer Lingers. This meltdown period continued and I was eventually admitted to the 'new' psychiatric unit in 2008, followed by another 4 admissions since. Saying 'I hope you like it' somehow doesn't seem appropriate but music and songwriting is most likely the only thing that has kept me alive.



                                               
 
       



           Please click to read about PAULINE ALEXANDER

           Please click here to read about RON LINDSAY

           See also MENTAL HEALTH DISCUSSIONS EDINBURGH

No comments:

Post a Comment