Search This Blog

Saturday 25 December 2021

CHRISTMAS DAY IN STOCKBRIDGE

 



           I spent an enjoyable day indulging in Julie's festive fare with her teenage daughters and Scott. Both the Queen's speech and Santa Claus: The Movie got a bit boring, but we enjoyed opening the presents, and then Scott, Julie, and I engaged in five hours of very serious Scrabble. I had VEN officially disallowed as a triple word score, even though it means venerable. Scott made a great double word score with JEWELS, but Julie introduced the word MOBO (music of black origin) and scored a famous victory by winning a tough game with over 200 points! Then it was back to my flat, where I fell asleep watching the Green Bay Packers beating the Cleveland Browns, I caught up with the highlights (including Aaron Rodgers' two record breaking touchdowns and lots of interceptions) at 4 a,.m,



                                                                                 


                                              DZO--A HYBRID OF A COW AND A YAK

                                              DAKOIIIS--- INSTAGRAM PHOTOS





No comments:

Post a Comment