Search This Blog

Sunday 17 April 2016

FIRST ANNIVERSARY OF THIS BLOG (18th April 2016)


                                                                               






I started this blog on 18th April 2015 in the house Thomas and I were renting off St. James Street in Brighton, Now, a year later, I have published 423 posts with 190408 blog views

                            I am starting this blog in Brighton   (18th April 2015)



                                                                       



                                                    DOUGHNUT GROYNE (POEM)        



                                                           




When we were viewing the donut groyne in the dark last night, The international space station appeared vertically overhead, What a coincidence! And Venus was shining brightly up on the right.Maybe this is where I will begin my journey to the stars---



No comments:

Post a Comment