Search This Blog

Sunday 8 August 2021

MY HOMECARE EDINBURGH----AN AGENCY WORTH AVOIDING

 


    MY APPALLING EXPERIENCES WITH POTENTIAL UNREGISTERED CARERS SCANDAL

8th August 2021: This is to record that, following the end of June  2021 I was the victim of  at least three serious mistreatments by three carers, and over a month of demeaning behaviour by this agency, e.g. from its offices at 10-11 Henderson St., Edinburgh Following my three complaints to the Scottish Care Inspectorate (contact Anne Dolan) , and a police investigation, the Care Commission have forwarded my complaints to the Edinburgh Social Care Directorate, and are also requiring  My Homecare Edinburgh to provide documentary evidence that each of their experienced employees is a registered member of SSSC  (The Scottish Social Services Council).  Further updates and information will follow. I am still stressed out and debilitated by my experiences. My main carer was not registered with SSSC, and recounted numerous mistreatments of  other clients by  at least one further carer (when we stopped for a rest in the Regent Bar)


                                           NATIONAL EMPLOYEE REVIEWS


 

                                                    











                   

No comments:

Post a Comment