Search This Blog

Wednesday 9 December 2015

EDINBURGH PLASTERWORKS---AN HONEST TRADE AND A FAIR DEAL

                                                                                             


                                                              EDINBURGH PLASTERWORKS


Edinburgh Plasterworks have just replaced my (less elaborate) bathroom ceiling and plastered and painted it for under £210. This was after a couple of other local outfits sent me estimates in the region of £1000. It is good to find a local company which is not out to con elderly and vulnerable people


                                                              



                                                    

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your amazing review Thomas. Makes what I do worth it to get such feedback. I have read your blog with great interest - you're a talented guy as well as a good customer. I myself am bi-polar and have suffered many mental health issues over the last 20+ years and so I have a great compassion and understanding of fellow sufferers. It pains me that you have had a couple of bad experiences from cowboy tradesmen. Don't hesitate to call anytime if you need any advice around finding a good tradesman in the future.
    All the very best to you!
    Willie
    Edinburgh Plasterworks

    ReplyDelete