Search This Blog

Saturday 2 July 2016

PRIDE EDINBURGH 2016, from my armchair





                                                                         



                                                        PRIDE EDINBURGH 


 I couldn't participate this year, as I'm still nursing a sore leg, However, the march from the City Chambers to the Omni Centre was extremely well attended, More pictures from my friends later, I hope.


                                                                   











On London Road, and approaching the Top of the Walk near my flat



FROM THOMAS:


Piss poor photos from me I'm afraid!!
The official count was 4.7-5000 people attended. The biggest to date, a possible consequence of Orlando.  People of all ages, lots more families too this year.
The rain fell like nails towards the end, but nobody minded.

These photos are from Edinburgh City Chambers


                                                                               





No comments:

Post a Comment