Search This Blog

Monday 22 February 2016

MY HIGHEST CHESS.COM RATING TO DATE



                                                                               




                                   


             My Chess.Com rating of 1874 on 22nd February 2016 equals my rating on 27th August 2015

             It is thought to be equivalent to a FIDE rating of about 2074 (My all time high FIDE rating was 2150). Not bad at age 67 !


 



                                                                               
                                                                               



                                         LEONARD VERSUS JOHANN KLINKHAMMER (NETHERLANDS)

           On 27th February I achieved a new all time high Chess.Com rating of 1879




                                                               

                                                                           




                                    NEIL PUENTE (PHILIPPINES) VERSUS LEONARD

      On 28 th February my rating increased to 1880

 On the same day I beat Donald Patterson (Australia) to increase my rating to 1886


Live Chess - Blitz

1886
                              


                                                                           



                              
                                      KEN PRIDE (AUSTRALIA) versus LEONARD




     A win on my 6000th game, and my highest ever rating (1892)


ive Chess - Blitz

1892


                                                         




Shortly after midnight I drew against a highly rated Swedish player. This increased my rating by two points, to 1894



                                     Then to bed----------

No comments:

Post a Comment