Search This Blog

Saturday 13 October 2018

WHERE LUCIFER LINGERS


                                                               

                                           WHERE LUCIFER LINGERS  by Ron Lindsay

                                       This is the best version to date of Ron's song, It is sung by Pauline Alexander


I'm here at this place of memories past
A place where the hands of time have turned so fast
Still black is the night and dim is the day 
For those left behind with trouble of mind are hidden away

This is a place where lucifer lingers 
Where many have gone and still so many remain
Though I am no longer here I am bound by history's fear And my heart is heavy and sad from memories past.
Shaped by the hands of fathers before 
They coloured the landscape of life that my mother bore

I'm here at this place where Lucifer lingers 
A place where the soul takes flight and sun doesn't shine 
So for those who must remain in the house of Lucifer's pain 
Their hearts so heavy and sad from memories 
And still to remain forsaken and bound to memories past 


No comments:

Post a Comment