Search This Blog

Sunday 24 March 2019

DIEGO PASSES HIS VIVA



                                                                 



                     Today is my 71st birthday. This morning my friend Diego Ruiz of Manchester University made it a double celebration by advising me that he passed his viva for his Ph.D. in Statistics on Friday! Congratulations Diego!!!!!!!!!

                    During 2016 Diego and his wife Diane visited me in Edinburgh and in the Lake District to interview me for an article which was subsequently published in the Bullutin of the International Society for Bayesian Analysis,
                                                                   


                                                          BAYESIAN  INTERVIEW

                                                                  ISBA BULLETIN

                On March 24th, 2018, Diego and Diane attended my 70th birthday celebrations in Edinburgh where they also befriended my friends John and Serene Hsu


                                                                           


                                                         





                                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment