Search This Blog

Monday 2 May 2022

WHEN MY EYES FLUTTER, a poem by Tom Leonard

 


                                                                            













                        When my eyes flutter,

                        I see the delectables 

                        Coming through the back of my head.

                        When my eyes cunningly avert themselves

                        Their fragrance flows free;

                        This has always been and will for ever be,

                        Till I fall apart, limb by limb.

                         God created sweaty bodies

                         Tapering into lusciousness,

                          In their divine image, did they.

                          God created the dominant ready to treat me like a flea        

                          And then to cast me aside as if I'd never been.

                          God created the submissive ready to lie for me,

                          God created lust, I am not ashamed of lust

                          Cos it helps me to love all humanity.

                          At least my eyes flutter honestly.


                                                              



No comments:

Post a Comment