Search This Blog

Wednesday 22 December 2021

SKIN CANCER IN MY EYELID: UPDATE ON 26 TH JANUARY 2022

 


                                                         






ON 22 December 2021 I was unexpectedly diagnosed with skin cancer in my eyelid at the Princess Alexendra Eye Pavilion, and I am now awaiting surgery, I have every confidence in the outstanding treatment which I am receiving from Dr. Jan Kerr , Dr. Young, and their team

        During October 2011, a melanoma on my wrist was successfully removed in the nearby Dermatology Clinic. The treatment was again outstanding


          Here is a short fictional story which I wrote subsequent to the previous surgery. The characters are totally fictional


                                              JOE'S MOLE


UPDATE: SURGERY SCHEDULED FOR 26 JANUARY 2022


UPDATE: CANCER SEEMS TO HAVE BEEN SUCCESSFULLY REMOVED during 45 minute surgery. Specimen sent away to be tested, May or may not need further surgery in couple of months. My thanks to Dr. Jan Kerr and her ciolleagues for there kindness and expertise, and to Scott for being there and helping me to take the stress 





No comments:

Post a Comment